Mark Twain once said, “The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.” And while any effective marketing partnership will consist of a multichannel approach to public relations and advertising efforts, social media marketing is, perhaps, one of the most effective and low-cost strategies for small businesses and major corporations alike. An effective social media marketing strategy will allow any business to:
- Develop a visible brand image – telling your customers about more than your product or service, but about the look and feel of your brand
- Communicate news and insight to your customers and potential customers
- Drive awareness within your community or target market
- Use your social tools to interact with customers and potential customers, gaining their insight into your company’s public image and what products or services may be lacking from your current offering
- Manage customer relations – quickly and publicly addressing any problems or complaints that arise and solidifying your position as a brand that values the satisfaction of your clients
Saltwater Interactive can advise you on the best, most important social tools that you should be implementing for your target demographic, clearing away the confusion about which channels are most impactful for your specific business. We can also take a hands-on management approach, becoming the social media team for your brand and freeing up your time to focus on what you do best – running your business.